The modern, stylish and new designed Hotel Zodiaco offers maximum comfort to the guests who travel here about business or weekend recreation. Our city is laying next to the Gemenci Erd? which is part of Duna-Dráva National Park.
It is famous for its rich flora and fauna.
Some suggestion for spending time close by:
– A pleasant walk inside the wonderful historical downtown of Szekszárd, where among other things you can find the city hall with a neo-classicist style.
Watch the town square! »
Check out the Szekszárds summer waterparks website! »
The Chardonnay, the Italian Riesling, the Kadarka, the Merlot, the Kékfrankos, the Zweigelt and the Cabernet is the most famous wines in Szekszárds wine-growing region.
One of the most interesting event in the region is Szüreti Fesztivál which attracts a lot of tourists to our city in every Septembers.
– For relaxation: from the end of May to August you can also change the tickets to the experience bath.
With slides and other entertainment options for all ages.
– Babits Mihálys birthplace
– Gemenci floodplain forests
– Benedictine Monastery Ruins
– Deutsche Bühne, an old German-language theater with German-language performances
– With a half-hour journey can available the thermal bath in Tamási
– from Budapest 146 km, under 1 hour 40 minutes
– from Pécs 60 km, less than 1 hour
– from Balaton 100 km, little more than 1 hour
– ?csény village (tourist airport)
– Sárpilis village (dance fun in traditional clothes)